The theme for the 2020 TAFFD’s Magazine is HEALTHCARE, LONGEVITY, TECHNOLOGY, AND POST COVID 19 POLITICS, SOCIETY, AND ECONOMICS
1. THE CHALLENGES OF MAINTAINING HEALTH IN THE MIDST OF POVERTY AND HUNGER.
2. SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND GLOBAL SOLIDARITY.
3. FEAR AS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
4. DISPLACEMENT/ MIGRATION/ REFUGEE CRISIS.
5. COVID 19 PANDEMIC: A MEDIUM TO GLOBAL UNITY VIS A VIS: A MEDIUM TO DISUNITY AND UNCERTAINTY.
6.BEING HUMAN/ HUMANE IN THE FACE OF CRISIS
7. ECONOMIC STRATEGIES FOR POST-COVID 19 WORLD.
8. TECHNOLOGY TO THE AID OF LONGEVITY.
9. SUSTAINABLE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
10. UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME VS UNIVERSAL BASIC HEALTHCARE.
*Last date for submission: 31st July 2020.
* Please send your articles in word file typed in Times New Roman.
* Minimum and Maximum word limits are fixed at 1000 and 2000 respectively with 1.5 line spacing and 12 Times New Roman font.
*The editorial board holds the discretion to publish or not publish an article.
* Publication is free.
* The published authors will receive a publication certificate from TAFFD’s
WHO ARE WE?
TAFFD’s Magazine is a branch of Transdisciplinary Agora For Future Discussions Inc. The Magazine is a global centered magazine that welcomes write-ups from Africa, Europe, America, and Asia free. The write-ups are published on the approval of our professional editorial boards from all parts of the world.
TAFFD’s Magazine is building integrity as the global destination for news, current updates, advertising, and research medium. We have traversed the world industries of robotics, in, formation technology, communications, education, journalism, dispute resolution, silicon value industries, telecommunication, politics, marriage, family, agriculture, economics, sports, and more to avail you of what is happening around you. We aim to offer you integrated print and online advertising opportunities to ensure advertisers can easily extend their messaging impacts across all media platforms. Amidst the changing curves in media communities, the TAFFD’s would be, as usual, the most important reading for influential continents in all arena and for discerning readers and customers across the world. We expect to be an important aspect of your advertisement program in the year to come.
Groundbreaking articles in Philosophy, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, and Digital Fabrications, Fearism, Networks and Computing System, Medicine and Neuroscience, Design, Entrepreneurship, Communication, Finance, and Economics, Future Studies and Forecasting, Policy, Law & Ethics, Humanitarian Challenges, and Space.
1. Investigations: Political Corruption, Serious Crimes, Corporate Wrong-doings.
2. Review/Constructive Criticism:
Administrative Reviews, Political Reviews,
Review of Mainline Books,
Annual Top 10 for the following categories:
Health Care Workers
4. Social/Emotional Corner:
Human Behavior: Love, Hatred, Happiness, Inspiration.
5.Arts & Culture:
For any queries please contact:
Dr. Sarita Sharma, Ph.D.,
Editor in Chief