I am Dr. Madhu Krishna Shrestha from Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Russia. I currently live in New York, U.S.A. I have done my Ph.D. from Moscow University from civil Engineering (Russia) and M.SC. from Kharkov Automobile and Highway Institute (Ukraine).
I am currently working in various fields:-
Engineering Specialty: Building, Bridge and Highway construction
Co-Writer: Reconstruction of Buildings
Author: An anthology of contemporary Nepali poems “ Maile Khojeko Aakash-Dharti”
Author of lyrics for musical album “ Madhurya”
Editor of international scientific journal “Real Estate: Economics and Management”
Editor of first Nepali literary online journal: Free NEPAL (www.freenepal.com)
Editor of Literary journal “ Nepal Bahir Nepali Sahitya”
Writer: More than 200 poems/ literary articles, published in various magazines and journals.
- Mahendra Viddhya Bhushan, Ist Class
- Aswikrit Bichar Sahitya Puraskar
- International Nepali literary (INLS) award
- Antarrashtriya Paradeshi Sahityik Samuh Samman
Literary and Social contributions:
- Founder president, Global Federation for Nepali Literature (gfnl.org)
- Former president, Non- resident Nepali Association, National Coordination Committee, Russia
- Former General Secretary, Non- resident Nepali Association, National Coordination Committee, Russia
- Former General Secretary / Vice-President: International Nepali Literary Society (Central Committee)
- Former President, International Nepali Literary Society (Russia Chapter)
- Former President, Tilincho Pariwar (Youth Club, Dolakha, Nepal)
Conceptualization of “Quantum Philosophy” and “Quantum literature”, several articles have been published in various national/international journals and magazines.