Howard Bloom has been called “next in a lineage of seminal thinkers that includes Newton, Darwin, Einstein, Freud, and Buckminster Fuller” by Britain’s Channel4 TV, “the next Stephen Hawking” by Gear Magazine, and “The Buckminster Fuller and Arthur C. Clarke of the new millennium” by Buckminster Fuller’s archivist Bonnie DeVarco. Bloom is the author of seven books, including The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition into the Forces of History and the upcoming Einstein, Michael Jackson & Me: a Search for Soul in the Power Pits of Rock & Roll (Rowman & Littlefield, April 2020). The Office of the Secretary of Defense threw a symposium on Bloom’s second book, Global Brain: The Evolution of Mass Mind From the Big Bang to the 21st Century, and brought in representatives from the State Department, the Energy Department, IBM, and MIT. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai’s ruler, who doubles as the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, has named a racehorse after one of Bloom’s books. The eleventh president of India, Dr. A.P.J. Kalam has called that same book “a visionary creation.” Time and Newsweek have covered a two billion dollar moon prize Bloom conceived at Maxwell Air Force Base. In addition, Bloom has worked with Michael Jackson, Prince, Bob Marley, Bette Midler, Billy Joel, Billy Idol, Paul Simon, Peter Gabriel, David Byrne, Joan Jett, Chaka Khan, ZZ Top, Run DMC, Farm Aid, the NAACP, Amnesty International, and astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Edgar Mitchell.
photo: bloom by TROY conrad PERFECT head shot 6-2-2018.jpg
Trailer for BRIC-TV’s 66-minute film,The Grand Unified Theory of Howard Bloom, https://youtu.be/rGkOkChazUQ
- The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition Into the Forces of History (“mesmerizing”-The Washington Post),
- Global Brain: The Evolution of Mass Mind From The Big Bang to the 21st Century (“reassuring and sobering”-The New Yorker),
- The Genius of the Beast: A Radical Re-Vision of Capitalism (“A tremendously enjoyable book.” James Fallows, National Correspondent, The Atlantic),
- The God Problem: How A Godless Cosmos Creates (“Bloom’s argument will rock your world.” (Barbara Ehrenreich),
- How I Accidentally Started the Sixties (“Wow! Whew! Wild! Wonderful!” Timothy Leary),
- The Mohammed Code (“A terrifying book…the best book I’ve read on Islam.” David Swindle, PJ Media), and
- Einstein, Michael Jackson & Me: a Search for Soul in the Power Pits of Rock & Roll (“Amazing. The writing is revelatory.” Freddy DeMann, manager of Michael Jackson and Madonna).
- A Quartz Magazine Pro
- Former Visiting Scholar,Graduate Psychology Department; New York University, Former Core Faculty Member, The Graduate Institute; Kepler Space Institute Senior Scholar .
- Founder: International Paleopsychology Project. Founder, Space Development Steering Committee. Member Of Board Of Governors, National Space Society. Founding Board Member: Epic of
- Evolution Society. Founding Board Member, The Darwin Project.