I am Satyajitsinh Gohil (Founder and CEO of Digital SERPs).
I did my graduation in Bachelor of Commerce from the M.S. University (Baroda) in 2009. Later on, I joined Gujarat Technical University for my Masters of Computer Application and completed it in 2013.
I specialize in online & offline conferencing. My work experience began with Beverage Trade Network – a B2B Portal for wine beer and spirits industry where I organized conferences for Bulk Wine and Spirits importers, distributors, and suppliers for creating the new opportunities to grow their business worldwide. I was also responsible for inviting keynote speakers, experts etc to impart their knowledge and skills related to the beverage industry. My SEO work ensured that since 2015, their search rankings improved to such an extent that their website is among top 10 search results.
At present, I am working with SP Cinecorp as Digital Marketing Head (Content & SEO). I have developed a promising career in the field of digital marketing due to large-scale experience in handling many clients.
As a Digital Marketing professional with 6+ years of experience, I have:
• The knowledge of handling more than 75 plus projects for different clients located in the US, UK and Australia, Canada, and India.
• Proficiency in Conversation Domain with Link building, Keyword Research & Meta tag generation, Search engine submission, Link Exchange and I have worked explicitly on fresh websites using the latest SEO techniques.
• The ability to make any new website listed among top 10 ranking in SERP (Search Engine Result Page) of Google, Yahoo and Msn and other major search engines.
• Good knowledge of affiliate marketing, email marketing, backlink analysis, and Search engine optimization.
• A great understanding regarding the latest implementations in technology changes and once I am convinced about the potential of any concept, I make sure to see it implemented thoroughly.”
Certifications: Certified Professional in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Adcenter & Hubspot Inbound Marketing, and I am ranked level 8 on the Google map as Google Local Guide.