TAFFD’s Magazine – 2019 Issue
TAFFD’s Magazine is building integrity as the global destination for news, current updates, advertising, and research medium. We have traversed the world industries of robotics, information technology, communications, education, journalism, dispute resolution, silicon value industries, telecommunication, politics, marriage, family, agriculture, economics, sports and more to avail you of what is happening around you. We aim to offer you integrated print and online advertising opportunities to ensure advertisers can easily extend their messaging impacts across all media platforms. Amidst the changing curves in media communities, the TAFFD’s would be, as usual, the most important reading for influential continents in all arena and for discerning readers and customers across the world. We expect to be an important aspect of your advertisement program in the year to come.
In 2019, TAFFD’s magazine was launched to provide a briefing on global affairs, business, culture, design and much more. We believed that there was a globally minded audience of readers who were hungry for opportunities and experiences beyond their national borders.
TAFFD’s Magazine is a branch of Transdisciplinary Agora For Future Discussions. The Magazine is a global centered magazine that welcomes write ups from Africa, Europe, America and Asia.
- Groundbreaking articles in: Philosophy, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, and Digital Fabrications, Fearism, Networks and Computing System, Medicine and Neuroscience, Design, Entrepreneurship, Communication, Finance, and Economics, Future Studies and Forecasting, Policy, Law & Ethics, Humanitarian Challenges and Balanceology.
- Investigations: Political Corruption, Serious Crimes, Corporate Wrong-doings.
- Review/Constructive Criticism: Administrative Reviews, Political Reviews, Review of Mainline Books, Company Reviews.
- Evaluation/Nomination: Annual Top 5’s for the following categories: Examples of Cooperative Social Efforts, Innovative Books, Global Leaders & Entrepreneurs, and top International Presidents.
- Social/Emotional Corner: Family/Marriage, Human Behavior: Love, Hatred, Happiness, Inspiration.
- Arts & Culture: Literary, Visual, Music, Experiential.
(Digital & Print Editions)