Transdisciplinary Agora for Future Discussion (TAFFDs) Journal is an International reputable scholarly publication owned by TAFFDs. The Journal invites well researched innovative articles (both empirical and opinions) in all areas of publication from every discipline on contemporary global philosophies like Futurism or Futurology, Fearism or Fearology, Transhumanism, Philosophy of Science, Engineering, Communication, Science, Education, Environmental Science, Politic, Social Sciences, etc. The Journal provides a strong platform for researchers to proffer solutions to societal challenges arising from these areas and further the cause of scholarship in the 21st-century new media age. Articles for publication in TAFFDs Journal must be original, and had not been published in, or submitted to, any other journal for consideration. The Referencing must be APA style, 6th edition.
TAFFDs editorial staff has come up with their journal. This shall be a record of great scholars and their talks, the problems that plague current times and what innovative yet simple solutions could be implemented. This is an International Journal were scholarly articles are published and sold.
It focuses mainly on Futurism, Fearism, and Scienticism or even any field of study that discusses about the future and destiny of man.
INFORMATION ON SUBMISSION OF PAPER
- The article must not exceed 6000 words, Times New Roman, 12 point font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- All articles should be written in pure British English using APA 6 Referencing style and submitted as Word attachment.
- The names, address/institution, phone number(s) and email of author(s) are required.
- Papers should be submitted to this address: taffds.org
- Papers should reach the editor on or before: Feburary 1, 2019
- The authors are advised to read the Publication Ethics and Plagiarism Policy of the journal.
- Only those articles will be reviewed which are found original after plagiarism/originality/similarity check.
- The submitted articles will be peer reviewed before accepting/rejecting for publication.
- There is an article publishing fee for every reviewed & accepted article. The fee is payable only and only if the article is accepted after its originality examination and peer review. There is no submission fee at the time of submission of an article.
COST OF PUBLICATION
Page fee for each article is US $80 . There is no payment for article assessment. Payments should be made to these accounts
- Deadline for submission of articles: February 1, 2019.
- Plagiarism and Peer Review of articles: February 5 to 15, 2019.
- Feedback to Authors: February 18, 2019.
- Resubmission of corrected articles by Authors: March 6, 2019.
- Payment for publications ends: March 6, 2019.
- Publication of articles (Online &Print versions): March 20, 2019.
INDEXING & ABSTRACTING
Our published research is indexed and included in major academic databases.
Send a Message
Submit your papers online here via simple attaching file here