Lawrenceville Georgia, USA – Monday 14th, October 2019.
“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
TAFFD’s is a global nongovernmental organization legally registered in the USA. It is a Futuristic think tank.
“There is the need to engage at least over 2 billion Geniuses in a world with over 7 billion population…for ethical usage of technology as we plunge into more technological complexities” — Osinakachi Akuma Kalu
We prepare people’s minds by talking about the future, using a transdisciplinary approach, transposing it through the TAFFD’s Quarterly Journal, TAFFD’s annual Magazine, TAFFD’s International/Local Conferencing, TAFFD’s Award, and TAFFD’s Teens.
TAFFD’s in less than a year of her legal registration is growing from strength to strength. This burden of proof was on a few energetic strategists who came to pull the trigger, directing it properly towards the target.
When the idea of TAFFD’s was nursed by the founder, the first to join the agora is Satyajitsinh Gohil who is the current CTO I. Before now, he switched as CEO, CTO/CIO, etc. He is the oldest in the Agora at the moment and as such a foundational member.
The face of TAFFD’s changed when Christopher K. Haley joined the Agora, integration, structuring and the process for legal registration began. He is in fact, the architect that laid the foundation of TAFFD’s.
However, in the Agora, we have those who are dedicated, humble, and always available for the noble causes of TAFFD’s.
Because of their seriousness and dedication, this certificate is given to them for their outstanding performances. The certification is hierarchical and the rating is based on performance appraisal and sacrifice among officers of TAFFD’s.
1. Doris N. Morah, Ph.D.: Mrs. Doris is the coordinator and editor in chief of TAFFD’s Journal. She is an academic that works hard in making sure that the journal gets the best of literature globally. With her team, immediately after the first issue, the Journal got ISSN number. Currently, you can access the journal globally.
2. Tom Ross: Mr. Tom is the Chief Partnership Officer of TAFFD’s (CPO). He is the last to join the Agora executives. In less than two months of his joining, he sacrificed so much to negotiate best deals, traveling far and wide in making sure things fall in place.
3. Alexander Chiaha: Mr. Alex is the Chief Finance Officer of TAFFD’s. He is like a TAFFD’s conscious hub behind some revolution in the Agora, this is because he so much believes in the dream of TAFFD’s. He is the idea that birthed the International Conference campaign and awareness exercise.
4. Sachin Thaper (Chief Technical Officer II) Mr. Sachin’s loyalty towards the noble causes of TAFFD’s and her officers is second to none. He served as CIO II, but due to his intelligence in technical issues, he was moved to help in assisting the CTO I. Since assuming this position, he is always available in making sure things fall into place in his sector.
5. Anthony N. Nnaji (Pinkode)
Mr. Pinkode was one of the media teams before been asked to fill the gap of Action Director of Media. His zealousness in attending to issue shows how promising he is, especially when it comes to improvising in getting the needed results.
6. Sarita Sharma, Ph.D., (Editor in Chief TAFFD’s Magazine)
Mrs. Sarita is not only concerned with the success of her department but that of others. She is ever ready to contribute especially in advising, writing and promoting the vision of TAFFD’s. She is a leader who gives room for those in her camp to help in carting the wheel properly.
These men and women motivated other officers in one way or the other in setting parameters right.
CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION
Behind the above officers and the entirety of TAFFD’s were individuals and groups that truly believed and stood behind all that they do. These persons/groups, deserves our recognition because, they recognized our existence and gave us both moral, economic and spiritual support. They are;
1. Christopher K. Haley
2.The US Transhumanist Party (USTP)
3. The Lifeboat Foundation
4. International Longevity Alliance
5. Ira Pastor
6. Edward Fitzgerald
7. Dr. Catherine Demetriades and
8. Debt Nation
Within this short time, you all have done marvel for the TAFFD’s family, your sacrifices can not be overemphasized or easily forgotten. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. You have created opportunities for us which is very essential and the Agora is happy with it.
I leave us all with the words of Benjamin Franklin which say, “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.”
I believe that our best is yet to come. The future is bright for TAFFD’s as we now have over 10 Ambassadors representing us in Europe, America, Asia, and Africa.
This is just the beginning.
Osinakachi Akuma Kalu
President & Founder – TAFFD’s