Transdisciplinary Agora for Future Discussion (TAFFDs) Journal is an International reputable scholarly publication owned by TAFFDs. The Journal invites well researched innovative articles (both empirical and opinions) in all areas of publication from every discipline for its maiden issue in March 2019. The areas include but not limited to, contemporary global philosophies like Futurology, Fearology, Transhumanism, Philosophy, Engineering, Communication, Natural Science, Education, Environmental Science, Management Sciences, and Social Sciences. The Journal provides a strong platform for researchers to proffer solutions to societal challenges arising from these areas and further the cause of scholarship in the 21st-century new media age. Articles/papers/manuscript for publication in TAFFDs Journal must be original, and had not been published in, or submitted to, any other journal for consideration. The Referencing must be APA Referencing style, 6th edition.
INFORMATION ON SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT/PAPER/ARTICLES
- The manuscript/paper/article must not exceed 6000 words, be written in Times New Roman, on 12 point font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- All manuscript/paper/articles should also be written in the English language with five keywords in abstract and submitted as MS Word attachments.
- The names, address/institution, phone number(s), name(s) of corresponding author(s) and email of author(s) are required.
Papers should be submitted to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Papers should reach the editor on or before: February 1, 2019
- The authors are advised to read the Publication Ethics and Plagiarism Policy of the journal.
- Only those manuscript/paper/articles which are found original after plagiarism/originality/similarity check will be reviewed
- The submitted manuscript/papers/articles will be peer-reviewed before accepting/rejecting for publication.
- There is a publishing fee for every reviewed & accepted manuscript/paper/article. The fee is payable only and only if the article is accepted after its originality examination and peer review. There is no submission fee at the time of submission of an article.
COST OF PUBLICATION
Page fee for each manuscript/paper/article is 80 USD. There is no payment for the article assessment. Payments should be made to this account: Check website for details, please.
PUBLICATION SCHEDULE FOR CURRENT ISSUE: Issue 1 Volume 1, March 2019
- Deadline for submission of articles: February 1, 2019.
- Plagiarism and Peer Review of articles: February 5 to 15, 2019.
- Feedback to Authors: February 18, 2019.
- Resubmission of corrected articles by Authors: March 6, 2019.
- Payment for publications ends March 6, 2019.
- Publication of articles (Online &Print versions): March 20, 2019
Doris N. Morah, PhD